GLOBUS 2021: Shrines of Portugal, Spain & France - Faith-Based Travel (TM)
12 Day Tour from Lisbon to Barcelona
Much like Barcelona's Sagrada Familia Basilica- the architectural masterpiece still under construction more than a century after the laying of the cornerstone - one's journey of faith is unique, inspirational, and ongoing. This religious tour to Portugal, Spain, and France invites you to enlighten your personal journey as you visit some of Europe's most treasured shrines, pilgrimage sites, and spiritual places. From Lisbon to Barcelona, you'll enjoy both city and sacred sightseeing as you visit history's most revered cathedrals, basilicas, monasteries, and sanctuaries - with ample free time for appreciation and reflection. Visit Fatima and stand in the same spot where the Virgin Mary appeared to three shepherd children. In Lourdes see the grotto where the Virgin Mary appeared before St. Bernadette, and have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the Healing Baths. Overflowing with spirituality, you're also invited to participate in mass, rosary prayer, and a candlelight procession along the way.
Call 1 (888) 828-8747 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15080526
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Lisbon||Welcome to Lisbon! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Lisbon||LISBON Guided sightseeing includes St. Anthony's Church and the Cathedral La Se. Free time the remainder of the day. (B)|
|Day 3||Fatima||SANTAREM Visit the Church of the Holy Miracle. Free time for lunch.FATIMA Visit Our Lady of Fatima Shrine and the Chapel of the Apparition. Attend [M] Mass at the Basilica. This evening, join the Rosary and candlelight procession at the Shrine. 99 mi / 160 km (B,D)|
|Day 4||Fatima||VALINHOS Visit the Parish Church.FATIMA Free afternoon and evening to pray or join the Rosary and candlelight procession. 25 mi / 40 km (B)|
|Day 5||Avila||Scenic drive to Avila.AVILA Walking tour with a Local Guide including the Monastery of the Incarnation and the Convent of Santa Theresa. 329 mi / 530 km (B,D)|
|Day 6||Burgos||BURGOS Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Cathedral. Free time for appreciation and meditation. 186 mi / 300 km (B,D)|
|Day 7||Lourdes||LOYOLA Visit the home and Sanctuary of St. Ignatius de Loyola. Attend [M] Mass in the Basilica. Free time for lunch before driving to Lourdes.LOURDES Attend the Candlelight Procession. 280 mi / 450 km (B,D)|
|Day 8||Lourdes||LOURDES Attend [M] Mass. Guided walking tour includes visits to the Grotto, Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine, and the family home and birthplace of St. Bernadette. (B)|
|Day 9||Zaragoza||ZARAGOZA Guided sightseeing includes the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar. 168 mi / 270 km (B)|
|Day 10||Barcelona||MONTSERRAT Visit the Shrine. 205 mi / 330 km (B)|
|Day 11||Barcelona||BARCELONA Sightseeing with Local Guide features the Columbus Monument and Plaza de Catalunia. Visit the Sagrada Familia Basilica. Drive up Montjuic Hill features panoramic views. Farewell dinner at your hotel this evening. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Barcelona with an optional Spanish dinner and live Flamenco entertainment. This and other options throughout your tour are available for purchase at MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGo mobile app.|
|Day 12||Barcelona||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).